Blue BI is a business consulting firm completely focused in the Data &
Since its inception, Blue BI believes in the value of data and in D&A strategies as the engine for
digital transformation, currently one of the best possibilities to get out of the pandemic anymore
strong and resilient.
Harnessing the full potential of Data & Analytics can help organizations to
respond to change, uncertainty and the opportunities of the moment that also the
pandemic and digital transformation offer and C-Levels can leverage these
transformations to accelerate the ability to anticipate, change and respond to needs
We are currently looking for Consultants who can join the
our team in Milan.
If you have 0-2 years of experience utilizing data analytics solutions and would like to take your career to the next level within a rapidly growing and dynamic organization, join the Blue BI family!
What will you do
In collaboration with the members of your team and your tutor you will be in charge or participate in the following activities:
- Business requirements mapping to functional and technical design
- Data model design
- Data structure analysis
- Design and development of data transformation processes
- Front- end and user interface development
- KPI’s Implementation, metrics and visualizations
- Analyze how to transform business requirements into functional and technical design
What we are looking for
We are looking for smart, hardworking candidates who excel in fast-paced, results oriented environments. We look for candidates that take initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility. The candidate must be able to work as a team, communicate openly and honestly and be interested in taking on growing responsibilities within the company.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business Technology, etc.)
- Knowledge of BI technologies, data modelling, data management
- 0-2 years of Business Intelligence / Analytics related work experience in challenging environments
- Experience working with modern Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data Management technologies
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to digest business technology information and present that with sensitivity to business stakeholders
- Team Environment Orientation
- Productivity and autonomy, eager to accept challenges
- Experience working in the Fashion-Luxury, Pharmaceuticals or Consumer Products industry
- Possesses qualities such as entrepreneurial, ambitious, proactive, detail oriented, collaborative
- Experience with SQL, Power BI or Qlik Sense