Blue BI is a business consulting company completely focused in the Data &
Since its inception, Blue BI believes in the value of data and D&A strategies as the engine for
digital transformation , currently one of the best possibilities to get out of the pandemic anymore
strong and resilient.
Harnessing the full potential of Data & Analytics can help organizations a
respond to change, uncertainty and the opportunities of the moment that also the
pandemic and digital transformation offer and C-Levels can leverage these
transformations to accelerate the ability to anticipate, change and respond to needs
We are currently looking for Consultants who can join the
our team in Milan.
If you have 2 or more years of experience using data analytics solutions and would like to bring
take your career to the next level within a fast and dynamic organization
growth, join the Blue BI family!
What will you do
- Analysis, design and development of solutions and projects in the field of data engineering in Business Intelligence and Big Data.
- Data processing and development of ETL / ELT processes
- Creation and modeling of Data Marts in relational, dimensional and / or specific market technologies environments.
- Depending on your professional experience, you will be able to develop project, architecture and customer management responsibilities.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and / or Statistics
- At least 2 years’ experience as a BI or Advanced Analytics consultant in a service company and / or business consultancy.
- Experience and knowledge in some ETLs (Informatica Powercenter, Oracle Data Integration, Azure Data Factory, SAP Data Services, etc.) and in visualization tools (Qlik Sense and / or Power BI).
- It is very valuable to have worked with data modeling, defining models in relational and non-relational databases such as data Warehouses, data hubs, data lakes, etc. As well as knowing how to effectively consult data through SQL.
- Innovative spirit with balanced customer, business and technology orientation
- Interest in challenges, commitment, integrity, maturity, ability to work in a team and a sense of responsibility
- An appreciable level of fluent English