Blue BI is a business consulting firm completely focused in the Data &
Since its inception, Blue BI believes in the value of data and D&A strategies as the engine for
digital transformation , currently one of the best possibilities to get out of the pandemic anymore
strong and resilient.
Harnessing the full potential of Data & Analytics can help organizations a
respond to change, uncertainty and the opportunities of the moment that also the
pandemic and digital transformation offer and C-Levels can leverage these
transformations to accelerate the ability to anticipate, change and respond to needs
We are currently looking for Consultants who can join the
our team in Milan.
Do you want to express your worth and have fun?
We try to expand the team with colleagues who wish to develop their profession
in an innovative company attentive to trends in Data & Analytics, Business Analytics and
Data-Driven Solutions , which works with more than 70 primary customers in Italy and at the level
The open position is for the Advanced Analytics area: department composed of teams of
specialists, which promotes excellence and models of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
with different open technologies and market platforms.
What will you do
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Data-centric value chain generation. Extraction of valuable information that supports decision making
- Technical leadership in the development of Advanced Analytics projects
- Leadership of small groups and specialized projects
- Support for business and value creation in Advanced Analytics and across the range of associated disciplines: Data Mining, Machine Learning, Predictive
- Modeling, Cognitive Computing, AI, NLP, etc.
- Research and development and continuous training
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics and / or similar
- At least 1 year experience in designing AI models: Decision Trees,
- Scoring, Clustering, pattern discovery, trends, regressions, Deep learning
- Business knowledge, quantitative-analytical method and technological knowledge
- Experience in Advanced Analytics on ecosystems and / or platforms including: Hadoop, Spark, R, Mahout, Impala, Python, Tensorflow, Knime, etc.
- Preferred experience in Advanced Analytics with Dataiku or SAS
- The knowledge and application of Data Science in various sectors and industries is appreciable: pharmaceutical, fashion-luxury, insurance, retail, etc.
- Passion for data and analysis; from Data Architecture to Visualization through BI, Data Mining, Machine Learning or Predictive Modeling
- Storytelling, ability to communicate and present effectively to Business, IT users, Analysts and Data Scientists
- Innovative spirit with balanced customer, business and technology orientation
- Interest in challenges, commitment, integrity, maturity, ability to work in a team and a sense of responsibility