Measure the effectiveness of corporate strategies in the pharmaceutical sector with the skills and solutions of Blue BI. Find how it is possible to introduce “Analytics” systems to support the analysis and measurement of company performance processes.
With the growing demand for pharmaceutical products and the emergence of new multi-channel ways of interacting with the market, companies in the pharmaceutical sector are now facing an increasingly complex market, characterized by continuous pressure on prices, high research costs and a constantly evolving regulatory environment.
In this highly competitive scenario, it becomes increasingly essential to measure the effectiveness of one’s business strategies through advanced tools for predicting and verifying performance in every sector of activity: R&D, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Market Communication, Sales Force and more.
To achieve this it is necessary to equip oneself with Business Analytics tools and rely on a specialized partner such as Blue BI able to support companies in the Life Sciences & Pharma sector on the typical areas of analysis such as:
- Research & Development Analysis
- Planning & Forecasting / Sales Analytics
- Multichannel / Social Media Interaction
Blue BI designs and implements Business Intelligence & Analytics systems in various industrial sectors, with a specific focus on the pharmaceutical one, where it counts among its customers some of the most important Italian and foreign companies.
The skills asset is made up of several distinctive elements:
- Decades of experience in the field, in-depth knowledge of business processes and the related reporting and analysis needs
- Realization of numerous projects in different fields including:
- Sales forecast based on forecast models and regression indices
- Internal and external sales analysis from territorial and national IMS
- Sales performance management
- Integration of Geo Marketing data and market research
- Social media analysis
- Analytical CRM – Sales Force / Field Force Effectiveness
- Planning and control
- Logistics and production
- Pre-configured solution BBI x Pharma
- Mobile Applications
- Systems management services in Cloud mode
Blue BI’s customers have been able to improve the decision-making, collaboration and governance processes of their organizations with the support of data coming from their own information assets, rather than multi-channel data, through innovative Big Data management technologies and with databases “in -memory “high performance. All usable on the move (Tablet / Smartphone) and through Software as a Service / Cloud Computing mode.