On February 6th we launched Kayla, our new chatbot, on Blue BI website.
Kayla is a digital assistant based on Artificial Intelligence and it is able to answer various questions regarding our company such as our solutions, areas of interest, skills and generic information about the reality of Blue BI.
What is a chatbot and how does it work?
A chatbot is a software application used to converse naturally with the user through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP). Virtual assistants are now used on different communication channels: websites, mobile apps and messaging services such as WhatsApp and Messenger.
There are different types of chatbots: there are digital assistants that simply and directly answer users’ questions about a company’s products and services and then, there are the most sophisticated chatbots that are integrated with business systems, for example with CRM, and can search between documents and data.
What are the advantages?
Implementing a chatbot brings several benefits for both the user and the company.
Benefits for the users
- Active 24/7 service: the user can contact the chatbot at any time, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day
- Speed: the chatbot allows the user to save time because it guarantees an immediate response. It is no longer necessary to respect the working hours of the company and send an email or call the call center and wait hours or days to receive a response
- Uniformity of responses: a chatbot, although it may offer slightly different responses using natural language, will always provide consistent responses, thereby reducing the lack of homogeneity and human error
- Escalation to an human agent: users who do not find a satisfactory response in the virtual assistant can always request the assistance of a human working in customer support
- Personalization of the experience: find the right balance between the speed and simplicity of the chatbot and the more complex assistance of a human person allows you to achieve greater customer satisfaction
Business benefits (e.g., Help Desk at call center)
- Cost reduction: With the introduction of a chatbot, employees can engage in more valuable activities because the most common and standard questions will be handled by the chatbot
- Employee satisfaction: repetitive tasks are done by the chatbot and this increases the level of employee satisfaction that will feel more valued
- Escalation to a human agent: even when the user requests the intervention of a human person, the latter will be facilitated by the fact that the chatbot will already have collected the essential data to handle the user’s request. Also, if the chatbot seizes the opportunity of a sale, it can direct the prospect towards customer service
- Data collection: the chatbot is an excellent tool to understand what are the topics most requested by customers and identify any problems or abnormal situations within the company and then intervene promptly
- User feedback: the chatbot, if exploited in the correct way, can also be a tool to request feedback from users and analyze any suggestions or intervene on any issues that have emerged
- Lead generation: you can instruct the digital assistant to guide the prospect in the buying process or to direct it towards a human being.
BBI x Chatbot solution
The main news of the last months regarding the world of digital assistants and conversational artificial intelligence concerns Chat GPT (LINK), the new chatbot of Open AI. This is a very useful tool in many ways, but an easily recognizable limitation is that it doesn’t know the companies as a custom chatbot could.
For this, Blue BI has created BBI x Chatbot, a tailor-made solution for every need and that provides the user with all the answers he needs in real-time, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Our solution, born in Business Intelligence, allows you to access the right information from a single point of use (SPOC) regardless of language, day, time and place of access in an easy and intuitive way, through an interface of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language (NLP). BBI x Chatbot also allows you to reduce Help Desk costs by up to 75%, speed up the dissemination of information and procedures in the company in addition to finding data, metrics and analysis through an instant messaging application integrated with the different company software and applications.
To find out more about our solution, click on the link below!